Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dr. Steinberg

I just had the first lecture of my Europe 1890-1990 class. It was amazing. Dr. Steinberg is absolutely brilliant. It was the best lecture I have ever had (and I have had some very good ones before). Dr. Steinberg has taught at Harvard, Cambridge and UPenn. I wish I could type out an exact transcript of the lecture he gave because it was just fantastic. And we have one very big thing in common....we both HATE when people write in books. I have my Gothic Architecture seminar at 2 so I'm going to go sit out by the river until then. Expect a nice update about our first Formal Hall later.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. This is all quite delightful- I am really enjoying reading it all and seeing what it must be like to go to school at a real legitimate college :-D (gives big wide smile to sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overflowing with obnoxia, Nick hahah

    But Nicole I'm glad that Europe class sounds like it's going to be a great one!!

    ReplyDelete