Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dive Bonaire

Well I have finally become a scuba diver. While I was in Bonaire I signed up for the open water diver course, had three great days of diving with my instructor, Bart, and a very nice Dutch couple and I realized that I absolutely love diving. I'm already thinking about continuing on to the advanced open water diver level which would require five adventure dives including deep water diving, underwater navigation and any 3 other adventure dives...I'm thinking maybe underwater photography, wreck diving and night diving.
On another note, I can't believe that I only have three days left at home this summer. I have so much to do before I head off to the UK on Wednesday. I have also decided that I'll most definitely be making a trip to The Netherlands this summer to meet up with the Dutch couple from my dive class. But for now I need some sleep because the next two days are going to be a whirlwind of preparations and other craziness.

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment