Friday, August 13, 2010

The Final Countdown

My European history class with Dr. Steinberg officially ended today (although I still have a paper due next week). The exam was okay considering I only studied for it for about 3 hours. I'm actually sad that the class is over because Dr. Steinberg was an incredible professor. He is one of those professors who is immensely knowledgeable, but not awkward and he actually wants all of his students to do well which is why he doesn't grade on a curve. Luckily, most professors I have had, with the exception of Dr. Breen, of course, have also had this outlook. I'm pretty sure none of my professors have come anywhere close to meeting the number of historically important figures that Dr. Steinberg has met over the course of his career. Also, the end of this class means that PKP really is almost over and I don't want to think about that yet.

After my exam I met up with Lauren and we did some souvenir shopping. I now own enough Cambridge University/King's College apparel to last me about a week. I'm quite pleased. Tomorrow a bunch of us are heading down to London in the morning to do some shopping at Portobello Road. After that we are taking an afternoon tour to Stonehenge! I'm very excited because Stonehenge is one of those "must see" sites in England since it is considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Medieval World. It's going to be a great way to spend our last weekend together.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment